ProcessNet's mission is to be a leading company in fostering digital transformation for project-driven business processes.
HistoryProcessNet was established in 2003 with the aim of providing a set of organizational and ICT services specifically designed to enable rapid business change.
- In 2005 OpenText partnership
- In 2007 Partnering with Resonate KT (UK) and GCI Inc. (US)
- In 2008 System Integrator Agreement with OpenText EMEA
- In 2010 Vertical solutions for Energy & Utilities
- In 2013 Project Document Console for Manufacturing
- In 2014 Augmented Information Management Framework for Capital Projects
- In 2016 Software development unit spin-off (ProjectVault)
- In 2020 Packaged Solutions for Project-driven business processes and for OpenText xECM for Engineering
ProcessNet's management team leverages a blended skill-set to deliver valuable professional services, by means of a diversified yet converging set of competences.