ProcessNet's mission is to be a leading company in fostering digital transformation for project-driven business processes.
ProcessNet was established in 2003 with the aim of providing a set of organizational and ICT services specifically designed to enable rapid business change.
- In 2005 OpenText partnership
- In 2007 Partnering with Resonate KT (UK) and GCI Inc. (US)
- In 2008 System Integrator Agreement with OpenText EMEA
- In 2010 Vertical solutions for Energy & Utilities
- In 2013 Project Document Console for Manufacturing
- In 2014 Augmented Information Management Framework for Capital Projects
- In 2016 Software development unit spin-off (ProjectVault)
- In 2020 Packaged Solutions for Project-driven business processes and for OpenText xECM for Engineering
ProcessNetâ€™s management team leverages a blended skill-set to deliver valuable professional services, by means of a diversified yet converging set of competences.
Most if not all our managers have spent more than 10 years in ProcessNet, and their experience is constantly being transferred to junior profiles and to our customersâ€™ staff.
Each of ProcessNetâ€™s associates can cover one or more professional profiles, with the awareness he/she is part of a cohesive team. As a whole, itâ€™s the wisdom and expertise of the entire team that makes the difference for the end result.
Through the competence and experience gained in years of international projects, ProcessNetâ€™s associates help businesses to improve the way they run their projects, by increasing productivity and improving governance leveraging on each customersâ€™ existing organization and digital business platforms.
The high quality level of our professional services comes from a repeatable approach we call BCMM, a provisioning model we have finetuned over the years, which comprises best practices, technologies, and operations support models to fulfill customer requirements.